In an effort to maintain a peaceful and enjoyable park, Canada West RV Park and Campground reserves the right to create or alter rules in the best interest of our guests.
- Checkout Campsites – 12:00pm
- Alcohol – Permitted on sites. Do not drink and drive…
- Quiet Hours – 10:00pm to 9:00am. Quiet, personal music and no running motors. All other times, please do not disturb your neighbors with excessive noise.
- Pets – We are pet friendly, but ask that owners manage their pets accordingly. Dogs must be attended to and not left alone on sites. Pick up after your dog!
- Speed Limit – Walking speed everywhere. 20km within the Park.
- Valuables – Please lock valuables in vehicle (Management is not responsible for lost of stolen valuables)
- Parking – On your site only. Additional parking can be arranged with the front desk.
- Firewood – Firewood available for purchase at the office.
- Refuse/Recycling – We encourage recycling! Take recycling with you and deposit at Revelstoke’s Recycling Facilities.
- Liability – Canada West RV Park and Campground is private property and is intended for use by paid, registered guests only. Anyone entering/using the campground does so at their own risk. Neither management nor owner is responsible for injuries, accidents, or loss of property by fire, theft, wind, floods or any other unforeseen acts, situations or circumstances.
Call to Book Your Revelstoke, BC Stay Today!
1 (250) 837 4420